The productivity and profitability of your business relies upon having plant and machinery running reliably and smoothly. If a breakdown occurs, you want it repaired quickly and to the highest standard to ensure service longevity.
The Trinder group offers a wide range of plant and machinery maintenance and engineering repair services to local industry – whether you need timely response to an unfortunate break down or require scheduled inspection and a regular maintenance programme to proactively preserve your valuable equipment and assets.
We have the machinery and experience to assist you with anything from small general engineering repair jobs to specialised and substantial industrial plant work. We also have a large range of portable equipment.
- Breakdown and repair services
- Scheduled plant maintenance and shutdowns
- Preventative maintenance programmes
- Inspections and certifications
- Installation work
- On-site and off-site work
- Specialised fabrication
- Modifications/adaptions of existing equipment
- Well-equipped servicing vehicles
- Portable machining capability.
- Comprehensive workshop facilities for major overhauls and repair work
See also our heavy transport repair and maintenance services.