You do not want complacency when it comes to maintaining and repairing heavy transport – especially in the logging industry.
We offer you our extensive experience in the repair, refurbishment, maintenance, inspection and certification of a wide range of heavy transport vehicles and equipment.
- Largest transport engineering repairer and manufacturer in the Nelson region
- Accredited certifiers and repairers of heavy transport equipment
- Repairs, refurbishments and alterations
- COF repairs
- Chassis straightening repairs, extensions and alterations
- Axle conversions
- Draw beam fabrication
- Tow eye replacement
- Truck set ups
- Custom builds
- Approved agents and repairers for TMC Trailers and Patchell Trailers.
- Top of the South agents for SI Lodec electronic weigh systems.
- Vehicle retrieval and delivery following repair.
Waimea Engineering Chassis and Repair Capabilities
Trinder Group’s Waimea Engineering has extensive experience in the area of repair and maintenance of a wide range of heavy transport vehicles. The company prides itself on ensuring critical attention to detail and having robust repair systems in place to carry out major chassis repairs and alterations on any manner of heavy equipment.
Waimea Engineering utilises a purpose-built repair system that is both user friendly and safe. Regardless of mobility, vehicles can be set up very quickly. Jacking frames are simply slid into place and bolted down where required.
The company has an excellent reputation in the industry for producing work to a very high standard and will project manage everything from retrieval to delivery. Whether it be minor repairs or a full strip down and chassis replacement choose Waimea Engineering as your repairer and ensure the highest quality in an industry that demands nothing less.
Our Specialisations in Transport Repair & Maintenance
We repair and maintain a wide range of heavy transport vehicles. Here are some areas that we specialise in.