Trinder subsidiary, Waimea Engineering Ltd (WEL), are accredited Certifiers and Repairers of heavy transport equipment. Our clients understand this can save them time and money in many cases by eliminating the need for an LT400.
Waimea Built side tipping trailers utilise our innovative approach to their design and manufacture, combining the latest high quality but lightweight materials into deck and tub designs for streamlined use in various applications.
Operators assure us that our side tipping trailers are very simple to set up and fast to load, well-balanced for towing, and that they clean up fast and simple.
We achieve this through our innovative design, and combining the latest high strength and lightweight materials into chassis and tub construction, for streamlined use in various spreader applications.
- Single 16m3 high capacity bin
- Double 10m3 high capacity bins
- A purpose-built chassis to reduce tare weight without comprising strength.
- Bins made from corrosion resistant high strength steel for reduced tare weight and long life.
- Powerful hydraulic system
- Optional wireless remote.
We are the largest transport engineering repairer and manufacturer in the Nelson region and preferred agents and repairers for TMC Trailers and Patchell Trailers. We are also an approved heavy vehicle repairer for Lumley General.